In a Nut Shell
Spectacular cliffs are merging with the sea, including dozens of caves in the huge rock, and water seeping down and crashing into the sea. Glance at the train cave; The train passed here and connected Haifa, Beirut, and Tripoli. And watch the audiovisual spectacle in an underground movie theater.
What can you do here?
- Cross a rocky “bridge” between the grottoes, and watch the water shimmering in varying colors on the rock walls.
- Watch an audiovisual spectacle explaining the formation of the grottoes and of the train that passed here.
- Travel the steepest cable car in the world.
- Walk along the promenade in the light of sunset and… at all hours of the day.
- Eat good food in front of a spectacular view of the Mediterranean Sea.
Distance from CASA Hotel – About fifteen minutes drive.