In a Nut Shell
Near the city of Ma’alot is a pastoral park with vast grasslands of about 350 dunams. In the center of the beautiful park lies an artificial lake, with lovely little islands, and charming canals with ducks.
What can you do here?
- Take kayaks and pedal boats.
- Swim in the summer in a nice pool.
- Ice skating in the semi-Olympic hall.
- Take a karting route.
- Play in the jamboree and the large playground.
- Eat in one of the restaurants and buffets.
- Have fun in the broad and inviting picnic areas.
Distance from Hotel – About 25 minutes.